Pages

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Homework

I'm documenting my week for Danny Gregory's klass for Sketchbook Skool.

So far, I'm trying to focus more on composition, so I guess that is partly why I pick single objects for my subjects.

I actually wanted to sketch my breakfast as an extra assignment, but I was really too hungry to wait and focus on a drawing. So I just drew the empty bowl.

I don't know how people manage to sketch their food. Unless I'm not hungry or I'm sick, I can't resist the temptation. Plus I prefer my food when it is nice and warm.

This bowl is a bit wobbly and not straight, but I think I managed the shading quite well, so I'm happy with it.

Sans titre
Seriously, how do people do it?!

In the next one I made a few silly mistakes, both in the drawing and in the text.

I had already learned to be more patient with my use of watercolour, now I need to do the same for my writing.

Lesson hopefully learned. I'll do better next time.

Sans titre
Now I don't dare eating more, because that would mean there won't be any left... Dilemmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment